It’s almost Christmas and if you have children, time for some serious shopping!
A small selection of eclectic toys…
Pick of the week: Assorted Hair Hogs radio control vectron wave 2.0
– Hair: we all know what this means…well I hope so…just in cases you don’t, it’s the natural covering of the human head
– Hog: 1. a mammal of the family Suidae, a pig
2. a domesticated swine, esp. a castrated boar, bred for slaughter
3. colloq.a selfish, gluttonous, or filthy person
4. a ship of which the hull droops at both ends
– Radio: 1. wireless telegraphy or telephony
2. an apparatus for receiving radio broadcasts; a wireless
– Control: the act or power of controlling; regulation; domination or command
– Vectron: 1. a European locomotive produced by Siemens from 2010
2. Vectron International, a USA manufacturer of Crystal oscillators and related electronics products (don’t get me started on crystal oscillators please)
3. a hero that resembles apokolips’metron. ambush bug: his costume resembles armor instead of skin-tight spandex
– Wave: 1. a disturbance of the surface of a liquid body, as the sea or a lake, in the form of a ridge or swell
2. physics.a progressive vibrational disturbance propagated through a medium, as air, without corresponding progress or advance of the parts or particles themselves, as in the transmission of sound or electromagnetic energy
And you thought you were buying a hovering UFO without a remote control!
Don’t you just love reading the dictionary?