I found this recipe in a French magazine, “ELLE A TABLE”.
There are still a few nectarines around, otherwise use plums.
150g caster sugar
200g plain flour
5g vanilla sugar
150g soft butter
1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Put the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, butter, egg and cream in the bowl of a food processor and mix until you get a smooth batter.
- Wash nectarines, dry them and cut them in quarters.
- Pour the batter in the baking tin, put the nectarines quarters on top and drizzle with the honey.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
I used a round glass dish, which I greased and lined with baking paper.
Tip: you can add 50g roasted pinenuts in the batter.